• Your order will automatically be despatched to the delivery address that you supply when placing said order. However in order to ensure prompt delivery our courier may try to leave the goods in the care of a neighbouring address where no-one is available at the delivery address. If you would like to specify particular neighbours that you do or don’t want the driver to try, or if you would like to request that the driver only delivers to the address on the parcel please contact email@example.com ASAP after the order is placed and before it is despatched.
• Deliverable locations on the nextbaseshop.co.uk website are Mainland UK, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland, Scottish Islands, USA, majority of Europe. We regret that at present we can not offer Courier delivery to the Republic of Ireland, USA or Europe. Please be aware that currently we have no VAT rebate scheme in place – VAT charges will still apply to all orders despatched outside of the UK.
• Once you have placed an order if you foresee any problems with this delivery arrangement please contact us ASAP. We will always try to help but the options are wider and more favourable prior to goods leaving our hands and going into the control of a third party.
Cut off times:
• If you place your order on a working week day (Mon-Fri) by 3pm and it will be processed and sent out the same day. Please see shipping services below for delivery time frames.
• If you place your order after 3pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri) or any time on Sat/Sun/Bank Holidays, and it will be processed on the next working week day (Mon-Fri) (i.e. your order placed at 3.30pm Tuesday would be sent out Wednesday). Please see shipping services below for delivery time frames.
• We do not deliver at weekends or on bank holidays, only on working days during typical working hours (8am to approx 5:30pm.)
• Please note that from time to time there are also some working day exceptions to the same day despatch rule as not all stock is immediately available all of the time. Please refer to individual product availability notes for variations. If this is the case we will contact you within 24hrs of the order date by email.
Delivery Time Frames:
• Free Delivery when chosen is Royal Mail 48 and will be due for delivery within 2-5 postal days after the item has been sent.
If you order Out of Stock items delivery will still be within 2-5 postal days following shipping, as advertised, but shipping will be delayed pending the arrival of stock.
• 1-2 Day Courier when chosen your package is generally due for delivery next working day after it has been despatched (i.e. order sent on Tuesday would be due to arrive with you Thursday). Please note our next working week day delivery policy does not necessarily mean delivery will go ahead on the next working week day after your order has been placed- this will happen if you place an order before 3pm on a working week day and qualify for same day despatch as well as next working week day delivery.
If you order Out of Stock items delivery will still be on the next working week day following shipping as advertised, but shipping will be delayed pending arrival of stock.
Delivery is unavailable on Weekends and Bank Holidays (i.e. your order sent out Friday would arrive with you Monday, the next working week day, or Tuesday if the Monday is a Bank Holiday.
For locations considered remote by our courier (in terms of how close they are to the local delivery depot and how close that depot is to the central sorting hub) next working week day delivery may be unavailable. Delivery is those cases will take one extra working week day (i.e. despatch on Monday would mean delivery Wednesday rather than Tuesday) Remote locations include Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland & Scottish Islands. Checkout will inform you if your delivery post code is in a remote location where next working week day delivery is not available.
• Royal Mail 24 when chosen your package is generally due for delivery within 1-3 days of despatch.
If you order Out of Stock items delivery will still be within 1-3 postal days following shipping, as advertised, but shipping will be delayed pending the arrival of stock.
• Royal Mail International when chosen your package is generally due for delivery within 5-10 days of despatch.
If you order Out of Stock items delivery will still be within 5-10 postal days following shipping, as advertised, but shipping will be delayed pending the arrival of stock.
• Our standard P&P (Postal & Packaging) charges are £1.99 for Royal Mail 24 1-3 Days, £3.99 for Courier Next Day, £4.99 International & Free Delivery for Royal Mail 48 2-5 days.
• If you pay for Courier Next Day delivery, this entitles you to a quick premium service, with good arriving on the next working week day following the date of despatch. Your P&P payment has no bearing on how quickly the order is processed and shipped – this is standardised depending on what time and day the order is placed – refer to the Shipping Time Frame above for further details.
• We calculate the P&P charges based on delivery location, parcel weight, goods value (for insurance in transit purposes) and shipping method selected. Depending on weight and value not all orders can go by post, some can only go by Courier.
• We charge the same price (£3 for 1-2 day Courier) for Courier delivery to the majority of Mainland UK locations but courier delivery to remote locations (see 1-2 Day Courier delivery time frames above) is in a higher price bracket.
• Deliveries tend to take place during typical working hours(9am to approx. 5.30pm)
• If your order is Courier shipped (instead of Royal Mail) the Courier will email you on the morning of delivery of any delivery attempt with an estimated one hour delivery time slot.
• Although the estimated delivery time slot is not a guaranteed part of the advertised delivery service, almost 100% of Courier shipped deliveries are achieved within this time period.
• If you miss the first delivery attempt a calling card should be left at the delivery address, detailing contact details for your local Courier/Postal Depot. If you then contact your local depot they will be pleased to rearrange delivery for you. Your P&P payment entitles you to more than one delivery attempt but there is a limited time period within which extra delivery attempts can be made, after which undeliverable/uncollected goods will be auto-returned to Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) (see Problematic Delivery below)
• To ensure prompt delivery the driver may try to leave the goods in the care of a neighbouring address (same post code as delivery address) where no one is available at the delivery address. If you would like to specify particular neighbours that you do or don’t want the driver to try, or if you would like to request the driver only delivers to the address on the parcel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP after the order is placed and before it is despatched.
• The “try a neighbour” discretionary service is a great success but it’s worth remembering it’s not a guaranteed part of the advertised delivery procedure. It is recommended if you miss the first delivery attempt, and goods can’t be delivered to a neighbour ono that attempt, that someone be available at the delivery address for the second delivery attempt if possible.
• If all allotted delivery attempts are made without success you can collect the parcel. More information as to how to arrange this will be provided on the calling card the Courier/Postman leaves when no one is available to receive the goods. This information is also available on the Courier/Postal website as well as by contacting the Courier/Postal Agents direct. If you wish you may exercise the collection option after the first failed delivery attempt, you need not have further attempts made before arranging collection.
• Almost 100% of deliveries go smoothly, but occasionally there is an issue. Please let us know as soon as possible if neither goods not calling card arrive when expected so that can intervene and ensure as swift a resolution as possible.
• Our Courier will act very quickly to investigate late delivery/declare loss where applicable, usually within a few days of a query being raised. The Royal Mail require us to allow 10 days from the date of despatch before they will declare an item lost, rather than simply pending delivery still. Prior to the 10th day we are therefore unfortunately unable to issue a refund or replacement for goods sent by post.
• Good will be retained by our Courier for 5 working days (and by Royal Mail for approximately 2 weeks) following the first attempt to deliver. This is to allow customers time to rearrange delivery if they miss the first attempt or to arrange to collect the goods. After this period has passed they reserve the right to auto-return to us good which could not be delivered on attempt and were not collected by you. If this happens we incur further P&P charges from the Courier. Unfortunately we may debit the extra P&P cost from any refund owing to you for auto-returned goods.
If you would like more information about the Terms & Conditions of this site please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any queries with regards to your order please email