Terms & Conditions
• Nextbase Shop (part of Accessories Group) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice to you the customer in relation to future sales.
Your Order – Conditions of Acceptance
• Please note that when you place an order online with Nextbase shop (Accessories Group) payment is instantly released by your bank and automatically accepted by Amazon Pay or Paypal on behalf of Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group). You should then receive a payment confirmation e-mail from Amazon Pay or Paypal. However, the acceptance of funds and subsequent communication from Amazon Pay or PayPal in no way constitute an acceptance of the order or a guarantee of despatch of goods.
• Your order (including payment) will be treated as an offer to purchase from Nextbase shop (Accessories Group), acceptance of which is indicated when and only when Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) despatch the goods. Up until the point of despatch Nextbase shop (Accessories Group) reserves the right to decline to issue your order and to process a full refund. Once we despatch the order (and at no time prior to this) Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) enter into a legally binding agreement with you the customer regarding said order.
• Despatch of orders is conditional upon (among other things) stock availability. For each product stock availability is indicated by the availability notes online. However, Accessories Group cannot guarantee the strict accuracy of those notes. The notes should be taken as a general indication only. If for any reason an order for an item or items advertised as IN STOCK at the time of purchase later turns out to be out of stock Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) will inform the customer ASAP.
• All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. If the issuer of your payment card authorises payment but returns failures on some or all of the credit checks run against your order Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) reserves the right to delay despatch pending satisfactory resolution (to be determined by Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group)) of the security issue.
• Your order will as standard be despatched to the delivery address that you supply when placing said order. However in order to ensure prompt delivery our courier may try to leave the goods in the care of a neighbouring address where no-one is available at the delivery address. If you would like to specify particular neighbours that you do or don’t want the driver to try, or if you would like to request that the driver only delivers to the address on the parcel please contact email@example.com ASAP after the order is placed and before it is despatched.
For full details on delivery please check our Help section.
Cancelling an Order
• Please note: the following is a guideline to cancellations made simply because you have changed your mind about purchasing the product. If there is another reason for wishing to cancel the order please refer to the details about returning goods in our Help section.
• You have the legal right to cancel your order at any time prior to despatch or within 14 days following the delivery of the order to you.
• Should you wish to cancel an order please inform us ASAP and obtain confirmation of receipt of cancellation. I’m afraid we cannot accept/action cancellations that we have not formally acknowledged receipt of.
• If your order is cancelled and the cancellation is acknowledged before goods are despatched we’ll action ASAP a refund of any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, including shipping charges.
• If you cancel your order and/or the cancellation is acknowledged after goods have been despatched but within 14 days of your receipt of said order we will need you to follow our general returns procedures: please refer to the details on returning goods as unwanted/unsuitable in the returns part of our Help section. In such a case we’ll action a refund within 5 working days of our receipt of returned goods of any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
• Refunds will usually be processed by Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) staff on the Amazon Pay or Paypal website. At the time this is actioned you should receive a credit process confirmation e-mail from Amazon Pay or Paypal. Following this it can take up to 2 weeks, but usually takes no more than 3 to 4 working days, for that credit to appear on your account. Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) cannot be held accountable for cases where credits have been made to your card issuing bank by Amazon Pay or Paypal, but the bank systems subsequently delay the credit appearing against your account. When the credit appears it will be in the name of Amazon Pay or Paypal , not Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group).
• All goods supplied by Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) are warranted free from fault for either 6 or 12 months from the date of receipt by the customer (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a customer. All DVD players & Camera’s have a 12 month warranty and all accessories have a 6 months warranty. If goods develop a fault during the 6 or 12 month warranty period you should follow the returns procedure outlined in the Returns Information section of the Help pages.
• In some cases where a faulty product is reported Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) may advise you to contact the manufacturer directly as they offer customized end user warranties and in some cases on-site replacement and are therefore better placed to resolve any problems.
• The warranty conditions do not apply to any fault arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with its intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer’s or Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s prior written approval.
• Any applicable collection of faulty goods and/or delivery of repaired/replacement units under warranty will only be made from/to addresses on the UK mainland (as per the delivery of the original purchase.) In the event that you need to return an item under warranty from outside the UK mainland you will need to make your own separate arrangements & payment for shipping to and from the UK mainland.
• A replacement/repaired unit issued under warranty is not a new order and will not have a separate warranty beginning from the date of receipt. Instead a replacement/repaired unit counts as a “continuation in the life cycle” of the original purchase, covered for the warranty period remaining on the original purchase.
Website Content & Information Control
• Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the United Kingdom. Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
• Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order secure; we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
• Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site and so, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
• Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
Information on the Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive)
What is the WEEE Directive?
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
• Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
• Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
What does the crossed out wheelie bin symbol mean?
All Electronic and Electrical Equipment (EEE) placed onto the market from January 2, 2007 must be marked with the symbol below to indicate that it is covered by the WEEE Directive, the provisions of which require that producers or manufacturers of EEE become liable to pay for take-back treatment and recycling of end of life equipment (WEEE):
What are Nextbase Shops obligations according to the WEEE Directive?
Nextbase Shop (Accessories Group) is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us. If you would like Nextbase shop (Accessories Group) to collect WEEE from you on this basis please get in touch with us to request this no later than 24 hours after placing an order with us (refer to the website contacts page for our phone number and e-mail addresses.)
• Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods and/or related shipping charges where applicable.
If you would like more information about the terms and conditions of this site please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any queries with regards to your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org